Found a lower price on other websites ? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.(* required fields)
Each Price Match request will be handled within 2 business days, and we will contact you by email.
Pressure sensors that rumble with each action making every impact feel like you're right in the game.
Sixaxis highly sensitive motion technology senses your every move.
Features bluetooth technology for wireless game play.
It can be charged at any time through the PlayStation 3 system.
Warranty & Notice:
1.All of the products are ok, we test it before ship out.
2.We are sorry but we can't free repair for you even within the warranty period if you take the products apart without permission.
3.All the bad PS3 dualshock joypads caused by impersonal damage could be free repaired within 6 months,but we can't supply replacement service.
Answer: here i explain -
before you use this controller,please connect the usb cable with the controller,then the controller will flash,after five seconds,please click "ps" buttom,then you could remove the usb cable and play the controller now.
Now your Ps3 Controll Problems still exist, you only have 2 options.
1) You either buy a new expensive ps3 Controller from Eachgame.com,
2) You repair your Ps3 Controller from Eachgame.com Problems with a Playstation 3 Repair Guide which contains detailed instructions and photo's.
Reset the Ps3 wireless Controller from Eachgame.com
If you are experiencing difficulties with the SIXAXIS or DUALSHOCK 3 wireless Controller from Eachgame.com for the PlayStation 3, you may want to reset the Controller from Eachgame.com to default settings:
1. Locate the small reset button on the bottom of the SIXAXIS or DUALSHOCK 3 wireless Controller from Eachgame.com near the L2 shoulder button.
Controller from Eachgame.com reset button image
2. Use a small, unfolded paper-clip or something similar to click the button (the button is inside a tiny hole).
3. After resetting the Controller from Eachgame.com, re-pair the Controller from Eachgame.com with the PlayStation 3 by connecting the USB cable to the Controller from Eachgame.com and the system and pressing the PS button. See Setting up the SIXAXIS or DUALSHOCK 3 wireless Controller from Eachgame.com for more details.